Monday 30 September 2013

Late September WIP's

Hey guys some WIP shots from what I have down yesterday. Because of my internship and again a busy weekend I have made a little progress on Sicarius but I also started something new what is still a kind of "secret project" but more about that later this post. First of all why I had a busy weekend, well Saturday was my birthday and I am now 17 years old! Already getting the first grey hairs.. nah just kidding :P So my parents arranged my first driving lesson that day, your all warned another danger on the road has been born!

Furthermore my internship takes a lot of my free time, I am doing well and I really enjoy it to be working in the civil engineering/road building but making all the reports and other stuff for school is quite boring. Also it is quite a pain to make these while staring at your still not finished projects, but yeah I have to keep working for school because there is a deadline at the end of this week and I still have some(read lots of) stuff to do.

Alright enough of my personal drama for this post let go to the hobby part; As you might understand from the post title I want to make monthly based WIP post with progress form several project, simply because variation keeps me going and it gives you my dear readers and followers some more eye candy every post. so here we go:

Captain Sicarius

As you can see I have done some more detail on Captain Sicarius, I am really happy with the results of the purplish-red ribbons with the golden ultramarines symbols the ended up exactly as I wanted them to be and they fall good in combination with the blue armor and green details. I also started on some gold, the patience I had with the glazing really pays off even when I am now only halve way. I am wondering about making a tutorail on how to paint gold like this so maybe that will be the next post!? (I have already done a tutorial for painting golden armor you can check it out here)




The secret project
I am not going to tell you a lot about this one, I got two pictures and I one you can find I kinda big hint for the project, but I also have to warn you I could take some time before I get started with this. I got the idea last week and I started doing some research and building but it seems that I need some more stuff/information to get good started so yeah this could be pushed back for a while. anyway here are the pics:




and as always keep on happy painting!
Korhain


No comments:

Post a Comment