Monday 14 October 2013

WIP October 1


Hey guys it has been a while but here are the first WIP pictures for October. We start with Sicarius, I have worked on the gold trims on his power armor and I started with the inner cloak. The inner cloak will get some kind of a free hand pattern (probably ultramarines symbols) which I will paint in white. The cloak has a little green tone and I am still doubting if I keep it like this or make it more khaki, what do you think about it?

I also started working on his hand that holds the sword, I really like to paint this kind of big marines hands because it quite easy to highlight them but if you build you highlights careful up the effect will be real good.


Furthermore I have painted another stormvermin, doing these guys really reminds me that I have to put some more time into my warhammer armies, winter is coming and that is the time me and my friends play most of or warhammer games and yeah I want to have some painted models for that. I am still thinking about adding battle damage to the red armor because it is kinda flat this way.


Keep on happy painting!
Korhain


No comments:

Post a Comment