Tuesday 24 September 2013

WIP captain sicarius


Hey guys last post you have seen his head and now we got his body, well work in progress body ;) Still quite busy with my internship(and that will continue for some more weeks) so we are making little steps in our progress. Anyway the blue power armor and the green wreath(forgot the real name for this one got something to do with champions) are done. The ultramarines symbol is not painted pure white, I mixed some grey in because I am thinking of painting a kind of zenithal highlighting on it, to give it some more structure. Next up are the golden parts, for this I want to start with a quite light base coat and then use lots of different brown glazes to shade the whole thing down.




Keep on happy painting! 
korhain

2 comments:

  1. love your work keep it up added you to my blog roll wolvesinarms.blogspot.co.uk
    El Reevo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! as I say keep on happy painting! ;)
    you got some nice stuff too!

    Korhain

    ReplyDelete