Monday 3 February 2014

WIP February 1

A fresh and cleaned up workplace for February!

Hey guys it has been a bit quiet here before last week, more about that will be explained later this post. The most important thing is that I am back with a fresh start and I want to put some more of my live into my blogpost. Don't worry it won't be all drama about everything that is going wrong in my opinion but I want to get a little closer with my hobby activities to the readers and add a bit humor to my post. So you can aspect more of those workstation pics and some "pretend to be funny" captions. 

Alright up to the WIP part of this post because I have already been talking so long here are some pictures;


I started painting the displaybase for my goblin shaman project I have started with the grey rocks that form my little cave. nothing real special mostly big brushes work, I tried to paint it so it looks like there is less light the further you are looking in to the cave, so I started with a dark-grey-brownish color and work my way up to light grey. As you might have seen from the picture I started this post with, am I making pictures of every step that I undertake to paint this piece. And In the post(see link a bit above) where I first showed you this protect I already told you that I have taken pictures of ever step making the displaybass. So to make 1 + 1 a full step by step tutorial how to make and paint this display base will be made after I finished the project.



The other mini that was on my workstation last week is this high elf mage for my high elf army. I repainted him to fit in with my new color scheme and I am very happy with the result is wasn't a real hard or long job but one that had to be done and now my high elf army is one painted mini richer (you can see the first version here)

To continue where I have started this post with, the reason that I haven't be doing a lot of hobby related stuff last weeks has a couple of reason first of all I was very busy with school (Yes again that one excuse!) I had a lot of products to make (aka AutoCAD-drawings a couple of reports and a tender document) and I have arranged a internship that starts next Monday. 

Furthermore I have discover a new hobby, I have always love good electronic music(great to listen to while painting!) and I wanted to make some beats myself. So after trying out a demo version I have bought a program called FL-studio and now am working on a remix for a remix competition but hopefully more about that in the next week for now;

Keep on happy painting!
Korhain

No comments:

Post a Comment