Friday 16 August 2013

State of the hobby and bought some new brushes

Hey guys today a quick update in all the things that are going on on my painting desk.

First of all I have bought new brushes, they are from the army painter and after painting two times with them I can't live without them anymore. I have always painted with the citadel brushes and these are a lot better! First of all they are sharper and longer then the citadel brushes which gives me more control and precision. Also they are triangle formed instead of round and first this feels a little strange but I have to say that it paints better in my hands.

A little update on the army's, I have painted two models a skaven stormvermin and a high elf archer. The pics are made with my phone so the quality isn't that good.

The archer has the same color scheme as my spearman, I am thinking to give him a white feather on his head to add some white to complete the color scheme.


Stormvermin aren't in my 1000 pts list but they will be in any other so I have started painting some of these guys, it is just the same color scheme as all my skaven only the rust effects are a little improved.

And as always happy painting! Korhain



No comments:

Post a Comment