Saturday 15 June 2013

WIP Korhil 3, almost there!

Hey guys, first of all sorry for the lack of updates last week but I was really busy with school, had an exam and I am arranging an internship for September till November. But today I went painting for some hours and I made some good progress on Korhil. Hit the read more button to see some pictures! 

But before that I want to tell you that we have just passed 2K page views,and that makes me really happy!  

You can find a tutorial on how to paint his golden armor here.
Alright enough of talking here are the pics:


I have painted his face(it took three attempts before I was 100% happy with his eyes), His gloves and the wood of his axes, his hair and the white lions pelt are base coated and shaded but not finished yet. 


The white of his cloak needs some more glazes before it is done. Then only the metal his hair, the white lion some details like gems and of course his base and we are done.

Happy painting!
Korhain


No comments:

Post a Comment