Wednesday 5 June 2013

WIP Korhil 2

And we are back with some more WIP pics of Korhil, as you can see I chose for purple as my main color. I have painted his clotting and one of his capes this color. I also did all the detail on his lower body. hit the read more button for more pics and talking.


I have painted the white lines besides his scale armor with a tin black line between the golden scale armor and the white with will add some more depth to the model. I have used that trick too at the golden part of his sword scabbard, because this part is real close to his leg armor this line will add some depth and give us a clear line between the leg armor and the sword scabbard.

If you wonder how to paint his golden armor and want to try it out yourself once then read the tutorial here.

I have painted all the leather and wood parts with the same brown, only the leather has been lighted up while the wood is made darker. some more pics:




Since painting the Aspiring champion I realized i can't paint without a wet pallet, this is how mine looks like now:



No comments:

Post a Comment