Monday 6 January 2014

New year, new project & 10K pageviews

Hey guys before I start the post I would like to say that we have passed 10000 pageviews yesterday!! Since the first day of this year which I started with the happy new year post  pageviews are hitting the blog like crazy. counts of 500 at one day are now normal, last Saturday we even had 1000 pageviews on one day and yeah that made me quite happy :). These numbers must be an earlier sign of an awesome year that is going to follow!


Alright with that being said we can go to the real work, as you can see from the post title have I started a new project, the idea had be in my mind for quite a long time and 2 weeks ago I couldn't wait anymore and started working. But before I show you the pictures I want to warn you that I have promised myself to first finish Sicarius(who is quite dusting away now) before I go on with this project so an update can take a couple of weeks. here is what I am working on:


When GW came with the plastic goblin shaman I knew I had to paint it one day and with the miniature being just 8 euro it was quite a cheap kit from GW so I bought it. I had the idea in mind to place him in a cave and this what I have came up with, the base is made out of wood, cork, clay and some sculpted mushrooms(I am going to add sand before he gets undercoated). Till now I have made a photo of every step I have made to make the base and I want to continue with that while painting so when this badboy is finished you can aspect and whole step by step tutorial on how to make and paint him.



Keep on happy painting!
Korhain

No comments:

Post a Comment