Sunday 26 May 2013

Finished chaos Aspiring Champion


As I told you in last WIP post this guys was almost done.Today I did the last finishing touches, I lost quite a lot motivation to finish this one but just because I started him I had to finish him and I did! so enough talking for now click the read more button to see some more photos.





This guy took a while but I have learnt a lot. First of all the free hand I did on his shoulder maybe this is a quite simple one but I surprised myself with the result and the time it costed me.


Furthermore I learnt to think about colors before I start painting and that nmm is real difficult. But yeah after I glued the backpack on the body it gave me a good feeling and that is where it is all about!

But, I made myself a promise. Some years later if I am (hopefully) a better painter I will do this model again and than I compare both models to each other. I will use the same color scheme and I will try nmm again. I think it will be a good possibility to see what I have learnt in 1 or 2 year(s). As I am now almost painting for 2 years but almost every day I take a look at the first painted model by me just to see my progress in skills and keep motivating myself.  

happy painting! Korhain 




No comments:

Post a Comment