Sunday 10 February 2013

assembling day

At the start of this weekend i made plans with my friends to do a game night in two weeks. I will be the host. Most times such nights turn into one big battle but I will try to set up a little tournament of a low point cost(something around the 1000-1200 points). while planning that I realized that i still hadn't assemble all the model for my 1000 point list so today I started hit the read more button to see what i have done.

But first something about updates, I will stop with weekly updates and update.. whenever i want that! Now i can give more updates a week or hold it quite for a longer time, that will fit better into my life and most times i do things in one day(just like today) and when the work is done i can post it immediately.




30 clanrats with hand weapons. I made the clanleader out of a normal clanrat just because it makes my army a more personal thing i don't need all those IOB clanleaders in my force ;)


The rest of the 30 clanrats with spears and some spare bases i had to do for my wraplighting cannon crew and plague priest.


This guy will be the BSB, I wanted to give him a more outstanding base so i made some broken bricks on it.



The spear rats and the bases undercoated, I want to paint these all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment